Saturday, May 22, 2021

I will do excel data entry, web research, copy paste and PDF conversions perfect

 



About This Gig

Welcome to my all data entry service page



Description:


I completed a long Training from outsourcing Institute on total data entry and attended many practical projects. 

Do you need a perfect and professional virtual assistant for Data Entry, Copy paste, Excel Data Entry, B2B Lead Generation, Data Mining, Typing Worek, Web Research, Data Collection, Data Cleaning, Using MS Excel or Word, list Building, Google spreadsheet, or Google Doc? Yes, you are in the right place. Please check out my expertise. 


My service:-


  1. Offline/Online Data Entry Job
  2. Web Research Job
  3. Data Capturing from Websites
  4. Data Collection
  5. Data Mining
  6. Mailing Lists Creation
  7. Business Cards into Ms. Excel
  8. Typing Work
  9. LinkedIn Data Collection
  10. Companies Emails Research
  11. B2B Lead Generation
  12. PDF to Excel/CSV Conversion
  13. Copy Paste Tasks


Why should you choose me?


  • Guaranteed Data Quality
  • Complete Data Security
  • 100% Accuracy
  • On-time delivery
  • High-Quality Deliverable
  • 24/7 Online Active


Note:- If your required service is not listed above, just inbox me with all the details, I'll reach as soon as possible.

About The Seller

  • FromBangladesh
  • Member sinceMar 2021
  • Avg. response time1 hour
I am SEO professional and digital marketer. I am expert in facebook marketing, YouTube marketing, video Editing, Graphic design and content marketing. I completed a long Training from outsourcing Institute on total digital marketing and attend many practical project. I can worked promote any business or product or services to millions of people worldwide. I can understand the customer psychology and create very attractive and effective web content to promote any business. I can work writhe full Responsibility for a large organization able to work writhe self direction and motivation. Thanks

Compare Packages

Package

$5

BasicDATA ENTRY

$35

StandardSTANDARD DATA ENTRY

$70

PremiumPREMIUM DATA ENTRY
will do data entry. PDF to excel, PDF to word, data mining, web scrap, web research & 2+ hr workData entry work for 6+ hoursany kind of typing work, data entry, web research. in 20 hour
Hours of Work
2620
Revisions
012
Delivery Time1 day3 days7 days
Total

$5

$35

$70

No comments:

Post a Comment