Saturday, May 22, 2021

I will do b2b lead generation for your business or industry. outsourcing institute by nazrul

 








About This Gig

Welcome to my b2b lead generation Service- outsourcing institute by nazrul


B2B Lead Generation, Business E-mail, Data Collection, E-mail list Building, Linkendin link collect.



I’m a Full-time Professional freelancer and developing my knowledge and Experience by working online. I would like to give my full of effort in every project to provide you 100% quality work before the deadline and build a long-trem working relationship with you.


My Service


  1. B2b Lead Generation
  2. Contact List Building
  3. Copy Paste
  4. Data Entry 
  5. Data collection
  6. Web Research
  7. Web Scraping 
  8. Product Entry
  9. Product Research
  10. Virtual Assistant
  11. PDF to MS Excel/Word 
  12. Image to MS Excel/Word
  13. All Admin Support Work
  14. E-mail List Building
  15. Bulk Email list for campaign
  16. Linkedin E-mail Sourcing

 

My service specialty……......


On-time delivery,

Orgenice quality,

All spsm quality,

Provide unlimited revision,

Ensure high-quality,



There is evidence that I can do your job. Please inbox to see proof of my work.


I am Happy to offert a Free Trial to Provide a clear view of the quality of the Services I Provide. Please do not hesitate to contact me in any case of an inquiry. 

 


About The Seller

  • FromBangladesh
  • Member sinceMar 2021
  • Avg. response time1 hour
I am SEO professional and digital marketer. I am expert in facebook marketing, YouTube marketing, video Editing, Graphic design and content marketing. I completed a long Training from outsourcing Institute on total digital marketing and attend many practical project. I can worked promote any business or product or services to millions of people worldwide. I can understand the customer psychology and create very attractive and effective web content to promote any business. I can work writhe full Responsibility for a large organization able to work writhe self direction and motivation. Thanks

Compare Packages

Package

$10

BasicI WILL FIND 30 DATA COLLECTION

$40

StandardI WILL FIND 50 DATA COLLECTION

$80

PremiumI WILL FIND 100 DATA COLLECTION
I will find 30 Verified E-mails with (company Name, Website, company size, Location, contacts etc)I will find 50 Verified E-mails with (company Name, Website, company size, Location, contacts etc)I will find 100 Verified E-mails with (company Name, Website, company size, Location, contacts etc)
Formatting & Clean Up
Leads Included
50100150
Hours of Work
236
Revisions
UnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Delivery Time1 day2 days5 days
Total

$10

$40

$80


1 comment:

  1. আসসালামু আলাইকুম,

    ভাই আপনি কি ময়মনসিংহ শহরেই থাকেন, একটু জানাবেন প্লিজ - একটা কাজের ব্যাপারে কথা বলতাম ।

    ReplyDelete