Wednesday, June 30, 2021

I will promote your facebook ads manager and product video ads for business-





About This Gig

   Welcome to my facebook Ads Manager and Product Video Ad page


Who i am?

I am facebook Ads manager or Product Video Ad professional and digital marketer. I am expert in fb ads, YouTube ads, Instagram ads,linked in ads, Twitter ads, video Editing ad, Graphic design and content marketing.


What can I do for you?

I can increase sales or promotions by running Facebook ads or product video ads for your company / business. I understand customer psychology and can sell products to customers.I am a master of Facebook ad promotion.


What can I do for you?

  • Setup Profitable ad campaigns for your business.
  • I will do research Right Audience with Audience insights
  • Select Targeted Area with research.
  • face book Ads setup 
  • Setup Pixel with your website.
  • Setup interest with research.
  • 100% of Ad Management for your Business!
  •  New campaigns: set up your Campaign from scratch for lead generation


About The Seller

  • FromBangladesh
  • Member sinceMar 2021
  • Avg. response time1 hour
I am SEO professional and digital marketer. I am expert in facebook marketing, YouTube marketing, video Editing, Graphic design and content marketing. I completed a long Training from outsourcing Institute on total digital marketing and attend many practical project. I can worked promote any business or product or services to millions of people worldwide. I can understand the customer psychology and create very attractive and effective web content to promote any business. I can work writhe full Responsibility for a large organization able to work writhe self direction and motivation. Thanks

Compare Packages

Package

$20

BasicFACEBOOK ADS 3 DAYS MANAGER

$40

StandardFACEBOOK ADS 6 DAYS MANAGER

$60

PremiumFACEBOOK ADS 10 DAYS MANAGER
1 Campaign + Multi Assets+Targeted audiences2 Campaigns + Multi Assets+Targeted audiences+management included4 Campaigns + Multi Assets+Targeted audiences+management +targeting included
Target Audience Research
Automated Feed Ads (DPA)
Seasonality Ad Calendar
Ad Content Creation
Campaign Optimization
Ads Analytical Report
Keyword Research
Management Duration (days)
3610
Delivery Time3 days6 days10 days
Total

$20

$40

$60


No comments:

Post a Comment